Monday 22 July 2013

100% Working Airtel 3G&2G TCP VPN Tricks For Up And Delhi User (July August)

Hello Friend's
After Airtel Free Zone TCP 443 VPN Trick . I Bring A New Trick After Hard Work.
This Trick Are Based On VPN. This VPN Trick is confirmed working in Up East(Check By Me) And Delhi (Checked By My Brother) Check In Your State I Hope This Trick Is Also Work In Your State.


Benefits of Airtel TCP VPN Trick

  • Working in Zero balance (No Need to maintain any balance)
  • Directly connects on default Airtel APN airtelgprs.com
  • NO BBM Plan required
  • The trick also works on Android handsets using Feat VPN Tutorial
  • NO SIM Blocking till 1 GB
  • Also Working in Blocked SIM’s
  • Unlimited: Yes You Hear Right Its Unlimited in 2G Network
  • No Need to Register (VPN password included by default)
  • High Speed TCP VPN with premium servers and torrent support

How to connect Airtel TCP VPN Trick

You just need todownload the config file and place it into NMD VPN for initiating VPN tunneling connection, follow the steps…

Download Airtel 3G&2G TCP VPN TRicks Config File From Here


  • Extract the download .rar file and copy the folder to C: Program files:> NMDVPN:> Config:
  • make sure you read the Instructions file for better understating of Changing hosts in VPN
  • Now Connect with default Airtel Access point: airtelgprs.com
  • Run NMD VPN as Administrator and connect with our provided Airtel TCP VPN for Up User Config
  • The Host will get connected instantly,Hoever you should try connecting 2,3 times if getting any problem
  • Enjoy High Speed Airtel 3G with torrents and HTTPS Protocol Support.

Proof-



PLEASE COMMENT'S HERE IF THIS TRICK IS WORK FOR YOU.

IF you are facing any problem Then comment Here

Like Us On Face book to Keep Yourself Updated.

37 comments:

Thanks man its working For Me.
u rock...

You Welcome MAn keep visiting. on my blog..
Tell me From where r u??

sir i always listen about these tricks and i many times tried them but never got success , i dont have much knowledge of internet , hope you can help me , i am not able to download both vpn and config files . if you can plz send me files on my email i will be thanked full to you . my email is love2neelima@gamil.com .

neelima mishra thnx for comment here..
When i send mail in ur given email id faild to send..
pls give your fresh email id.

Sir i am unable to complete survey
when i complete the survey even the file does not unlock so plz send me at alvi.shad@gmail.com

Thanx

Thanks pal for the tutorial however the surveys does not do any good, i installed couple of crapware, still it did not unlock, hope you can help me with the latest config file. Email:mysterioussurfer@gmail.com

Much appreciated, Thanks in adv.

mail send check ur inbox.

hi...i tried this one..it is not working in karnataka...can u pls help me...pls reply to my email...thanx in advance
email ID: kalyan.14310@gmail.com

kalyan
which type of error you got??

sir iam not able to complete survey ,,,so please sind confg. at my i.d. naveen13794@gmail.com

mail send.
check your inbox..

I couldn't download it tried 4 times with correct details... plz send this file to my email id

naveennaveennav76@gmail.com

thanks,

hello sir i completed the survey but unable to download the config file please...plz.. send me at spreetsingh5@gmail.com
thanks......... in advance

hai....sir i completed the survey
but unable to download
I Will wasted.my time
config file please...plz.. send me at

email:gurunaik.nvs@gmail.com

naveen, spreet and guru mail send check your inbox.
and keep visiting.

Thank u very much sir ........... Today
I will expline about this website to my best friends.......thanq sir..........

Just send the file to my id fakeid4uboy@rediffmail.com..I could not download the file

sir iam not able to complete
survey ,,,so please send confg.
at my id anilanil14313@gmail.com

Hi..sir. m very confused..!
I tried this trick frm other sites instructions but couldn't connect.!
Nmd vpn said "unable to connect TUN based confg somethng.."
Could u hlp me plz....
my email id- akki.gogs@gmail.com. .!
Tried this on android smrtphon.!

Oo..srry .it says. "Confg is not TUN based nmd vpn only runs Tun based confg"

hello sir
i can not complete fileice survey plz send me plz this trick that email address neerajkumar.361@gmail.com
thanks in advance

hello sir
i can not complete fileice survey plz send me plz this trick that email address neerajkumar.361@gmail.com plz send me bsnl vodafone and airtel tricks and plz tell me how activate 3g signal in airtel sim
thanks in advance

admin i couldn't download it tried 2
times with correct details... plz
send this file to my email id anilanil14313@gmail.com
plz bro...

admin i couldn't download it
tried many
times with correct details... plz
send this file to my email id
anilanil14313@gmail.com
plz bro...replay

all friends who comments here check your inbox.

guru you welcome.
i am very happy after read your comment.

admin i couldn't download it
tried many
times with correct details... plz
send this file to my email id
anilanil14313@gmail.com
plz bro...replay

plz bro send me config file on my id : piyush_12hi@rediffmail.com

And, is this working through android tethering ?

hello sir it's not working in andhrapradesh so please send ap config file to my mail
ID:rahul.chava89@gmail.com

Hi Ather,
i completed the survey 3 times with correct details but nothing is happening..the file is locked..:(
can u please send the Files to..
goro4ever@gmail.com

How to conect with tcp vpn through feat vpn plse help... as I already able to use internet from nmd procdeure... plse help on my email id- shine.light40@gmail.com

bro its nt wrking..send me d steps in detail info
as58649@gmail.com
how to make it as an admin.get these n mail me.

im unable to download it even after survey completed. sent to my mail pls.aftabgalam@gmail.com

i completed the survey but the file does not unblock plz send to me at my mail id: prashant.kushwaha191992@gmail.com

i'm complete the survey 3 times but downloading not starts can u giv me config files
rohitsharma8440@gmail.com

Thanks for the great offers and deals. Also check
Flipkart Big App Shopping Days
to get great discounts from here too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...